Virtualization for Mission Critical Systems
Need integrity? isolation? confidentiality? security?
Crucible provides peace of mind for operational systems.
Crucible is specifically designed for use in hostile computing environments. It operates as trusted supervisory software for the processor – configuring and controlling both hardware resources and software execution in order to ensure and maintain the integrity of system operations.
Crucible also has strong technology protections and anti-reverse engineering features built directly into the hypervisor security suite. These features ensure that sensitive applications and data within the system remain protected against unauthorized access, theft, and malicious modification – even in the face of dedicated hackers and reverse engineers.
Crucible’s secure embedded virtualization makes both cyber attacks and reverse engineering substantially more difficult through:
- Secure boot
- Configuration integrity
- Layered encryption and key management
- Defense in depth approach
- Runtime isolation of sensitive applications
- Positive control over hardware resources
- Processing determinism and resource control
- Based on the industry leading Xen hypervisor
- Intel and ARM platform support
- Helps address 96% of NIST 800-53 (RMF) Controls